Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fashions by $eMo$$Rose$

Hello pico bloggers its me ! ur new author LOL and im doing some idk lol anyways it's my first fashion day yay~ and here is my firsty fashion hope u like it!
YAY! and this is my 1st fashion dress LOL
annnndddd~ my 2nd fashion dress is it cute? anyways we think it looks like a baby clothe~ ^.~
and my egyptian CLOTHES! its my 3rd fashion dress and i love it cuz my boobs are shown up hahahahaha! kiding anyways i just love it cuz its sooo smexy~ 
and my favorite well not really my favorite LOL its my 4th fashion dress i know its a ninja clothe but anyways love it :-)
and my latest 5th fashion dress!!! yay its my favorite of all? XD but by the way i just like it hahaha!

and i hope u like it guys 

 ur loving author,
$eMo$$Rose$ 






No comments:

Post a Comment